Thursday, July 23, 2015

Family (part 1)

Hi everyone,

This is the latest of my Scrapbook Mini Album for family.. The one who order this is a guy that has family. He wants it for his family. Thank you for order this :)
This is the biggest scrapbook that I ever made until now.. I love how it turns-out..I don't put any embellishment or decoration in it because the paper itself already have so much writing or pictures and I also don't want to make a lot of lovely or cutie decorations inside because the one who order is a man.
The measurement is 8.5 x 7.7 inch for the inside and 9 x 9.25 for the album cover..Inside there is 7 pockets which is can be put 11 photos and other pages can be put 24 photos..quite a lot huh!!!and the spaces is biiigggggg...
Well,,these are the photos :)













No comments:

Post a Comment