Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Family Memories^^

Hello everyone..it has been looooong time I haven't upload again..either im too busy or lazy..haha..this is my scrapbook mini album that I made for my friend. she order this for her mom..she wants it without pocket (dia maunya tanpa kantong2..katanya bikin ribet, mamanya gak suka katanya).
I love how it turns-out..I love it..she loves it..I don't know her mom..haha..she hasn't told me yet ;P
I hope she will like it :)

O yeahh..btw, I call it "Family Memories" because the person that order wants it to be whole family inside and she will just put any photos or pictures inside it..
The Scrapbook itself have 10 pages. I don't make many decorations in it because im affraid it will become chunky..well, it will look not nice if it chunky.. I made it simple but lovely ;D
Thank you Gaby for order it :) Gbu abundantly...















No comments:

Post a Comment